Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ouroboreia - Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Application - Ouroboreia - Warlock Empty Application - Ouroboreia - Warlock

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Characters Name: Ouroboreia
Level: Spec: 80 - affliction specced (56/0/15). I chose affliction because it is the spec I've always used, and deeply loved. I know it by heart, and can can advantage of it, as well as know its weaknesses (lack of burst dps, for instance), and adapt my playstyle accordingly.

Experience in Raids: Oh boy, long list coming! Very Happy I've raided all the content available in vanilla at the time, except that we never got to kill C'thun, and only killed Raszu + Anub in old Naxx.

Then came TBC, which I entirely raided successfully with two successive guilds (one on my former server - french rp-pvp, then Azeroth's Fury for Archimonde, BT and Sunwell. With AzF we killed M'uru a few weeks before 3.0 hit, but didn't kill KJ until after the patch unfortunately. The M'uru kill remains to this day one of my sweetest memories, not only because it took dedication and effort, but because I strongly believe that our friendship and camaraderie within the guild was our strongest asset to accomplish that.

In Wrath however, some of my closest friends in AzF quit the game, and it wouldn't be the same after. I raided Naxx, OS25+3D, EoE, then Ulduar when it came out, including most hardmodes at the time. However, due to private life problems, I had to stop playing WoW in last August (TotC wasn't available then), only to resume three weeks ago with new expectations.

I tried returning to AzF, and they kindly accepted me back, but I felt things were not quite what they had been back in the days. Hence my returning on the lonely road, looking for a community of friendly players, a place to call home.

Raiding
days and times:
I can be available on most weekdays and Sunday. On the weekend (friday, saturday) it varies, because at that time I usually meet my friends.

Nationality: Swiss (chocolate, anyone? Wink) French is my mother tongue, but I speak English very fluently, and have no problem whatsoever understanding it.

Reasons you left your
guild:
As stated before, I no longer felt at home in my old guild, and therefore I needed to see new horizons. Too many of my old friends had left.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I spoke briefly with Tenia earlier this evening.

Tell us a few
things about yourself:
So much to say! Well, firstly I am a single person, with too much free time on his hands. Apart from playing WoW, I enjoy reading (mostly in English), playing roleplaying games (both as a DM and player), going to the cinema, watching TV series (currently watching 24 while catching up on Dr.Who, and eagerly awaiting the next season of "True Blood"). Oh, and I have a job in my spare time too! Very Happy Just kidding, I'm currently teaching English and History to teenagers, and I'm very happy about that!

Mhh, I haven't told you much about my character. Most of all, I love helping people out, and I'm an optimistic (Mr. Murphy's infamous laws and me don't get along very well). More than that I hope you will soon find out Wink

As a final word, thanks for reading this far! I'm looking forward to meeting more people from Moonlight, and hope you will look upon my application favorably.

Back to top Go down

Application - Ouroboreia - Warlock Empty Re: Application - Ouroboreia - Warlock

Post  Tenia Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey Ouroboreia.

Poke me in game to talk some more

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Konstantine Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Thank you for applying Ouroboreia. Everything looks in order. Indeed we value the sense of family, untiy and friendship in Moonlight so it might just end up being home sweet home for you as it has for many others all these years. Hope you have allready read and accepted the Guild rules. If not they are just above the applcations topic please take the time to do so. Past that please poke one of our Officers in-game for the rest.

PS: Lots of pen n' paper rpg players here too Wink

Regards
Konstantine
Fire Mage Extrordinaire
Konstantine
Konstantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the replies! Yes, I have read the guild rules and accept them.

I will contact you in game shortly Tenia.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

Interviewed and accepted

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down