Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garzafoss - Warlock

Go down

Garzafoss - Warlock Empty Garzafoss - Warlock

Post  Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Characters Name:
Garzafoss

Level: 80 Spec: Destro, with a demo dual spec but can adapt to whichever is needed

Experience in Raids
: Done all Classic and Outlands raids. Completed "Glory of the Raider (25 player)". Have completed Ulduar 25, and part way through U10. Done TotC 25, but not TotC10. Haven't done any hard modes.

Raiding days and times: Flexible, at least 3 raids per week.

Nationality: Swedish

Reasons you left your guild: Because of childish and rude behaviour of some guild members without anything being done about it. (Refraining from naming people or the guild here because I don't want to name & shame in public. Officers can ask about details if need be).

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik

Tell us a few things about yourself: Applying together with Creek, whom I live with together with our two kitties (not the druid kind!). Working as a developer in the banking industry, and running my own community (not wow-related) on my spare time. Also trying to find time to shoot some photos every now and again.

Hoping to find a guild to raid with where the guild members are mature and friendly.

Back to top Go down

Garzafoss - Warlock Empty Re: Garzafoss - Warlock

Post  Xirik Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm

interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down