Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application

3 posters

Go down

Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application Empty Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application

Post  Gala Thu May 06, 2010 12:53 am

Characters Name: Galaharenn
Level: 80
Spec: Warlock. Demo / Destro as required
Experience in Raids: Started raiding back in TBC (with Moonlight ironically). Cleared all TBC raids except SWP.
In WotLK have cleared Naxx / EoE / Ulduar10/25 (Starcaller) / TotC10/25 / TotGC10.
Current tier: ICC10 6/12 ICC25 9/12
Raiding days and times: I'm available most days, preferably 20:00 or later
Age: Old enough to not want to tell you. I am younger than Dulch however!
Nationality: British
Reasons you left your guild: Difference of opinion with the new leadership
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I know Xirik back from when I was a young apprentice many, many moons ago.
Tell us a few things about yourself: Returning to Moonlight would take me back to my very first wow guild! I'm an achievement-seeker and avid (if not obsessive) collector of in-game pets and mounts. My favourite title is 'the Insane' which many people will tell you is an apt description.

I live in hotels almost all the time because of my job, so sometimes I have connection problems because of that. I'm looking for a more relaxed guild environment than my last one to bring back raiding as something fun rather than something stressful.

(PS had to create this as Gala as I already registered the name Galaharenn on the forums, as I thought I had to register before applying)

Gala

Back to top Go down

Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application Empty Re: Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application

Post  Xirik Thu May 06, 2010 12:56 am

poke me in game for the final questions
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application Empty Re: Mistress of evil... ummm warlock application

Post  Xirik Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 am

interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mui Thu May 06, 2010 2:57 pm

we're slowly regrouping? *waves at gala*

Mui

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Well you know i love to perv you young girls Razz

Don't forget to bring along your Red Winter Clothes Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaharenn Thu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey Nhiv!

Dulch, just for you I'll even dig out the bunny-girl outfit. Very Happy
Galaharenn
Galaharenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Thu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

hahahaha welcome
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down