Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty

2 posters

Go down

Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty Empty Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Characters Name: Manglebot Armory
Level: Spec: Level 90 Feral - Guardian and Cat
Experience in Raids:
Vanilla: Everything
TBC: Everything & Kiljaeden 2 days after nerf
WotLK: Everything
Cataclysm: Everything
MoP:
MV: 5/6 hc (prenerfs)
HoF: 4/6 hc (prenerfs)
ToES: 0/4 hc (prenerfs)
ToT 0/13 hc (prenerfs)
(Stated prenerfs because I bounced around in pugs and after Nihilum crashed I helped people that were friends on the server to gain somewhat good normal experience. Then I left for 7-8 months AFK.
SoO: Came back about a month ago and just been loling around earning conquest points and grinding AH profits.
I did some heroic kills on horde side, flex a few times, lfr as well.

Raiding days and times: Everyday suits me. As long as I'm aware that there's a raid. Possible raidtimes are 17.30-24.00 depending on trainconnections and traffic.
Nationality: Swedish
Reasons you left your guild: At the moment it's a social guild on zenedar alliance and I'm looking to get into a raiding guild that will suit my RL status with the commitments of a GF, University.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: Some of you might remember me as Annibell/Manglebot. I was on Argent Dawn during vanilla and TBC.
I work with music and starting university to study to be a teacher in Maths. I have 2 cats IRL, sadly no bears.

Back to top Go down

Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty Empty Re: Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty

Post  Xirik Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 pm

welcome on board mate
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty Empty Re: Manglebot - Feral Guardian and DPS kitty

Post  Shaldran Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:55 am

You should totally get a bear.
Shaldran
Shaldran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down