Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castagyr feral druid

2 posters

Go down

Castagyr feral druid Empty Castagyr feral druid

Post  Castagyr Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Characters Name: Castagyr
Level:80 5248 in gear score Spec: Feral combat
Experience in Raids: oh.well long story here,I started play wow in 2005,but my first experience in raids was in TBC,I joined a raid comm called AGA and with this nice guys i cleared,Kharazan,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,and some bosses in Black Temple,I was proud to raid with this guys because for my personal record I was the second druid on realm,gettin the feral staff from Mount Hijal, when they disbanded,I joined The Academy,we did so many good raids in SSC,TK,MH with the full clear of this istances,In WoTLK,Academy and Silverwings started a guild called Call of the North,(i was a founder of that guild and in the last days an officer too.CotN was one of of the first guild on AD making the first steps into naxx after 5 days the expansion release,we cleared naxx 10-25 with tons of achievements,OS+2,EoE 10 and a nice progression into ulduar.
Raiding days and times: well,you know when i can i'm here.
Nationality: Italy
Reasons you left your guild: after Cotn disband me and some other old members of Academy-CotN joined a guild of our old friend called Ithil,they are all good friends but I think i need more action now.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: I come from Italy and i'm 33,I live in a town very popular here because there's George Clooney's holiday's house lol
I work in Valve's and flanges for petrol company's factory and i'm the wharehouse boss Castagyr feral druid Icon_king hope to join your guild to have fun and find some many other friends

After application whisper Xirik the guild Master or Tenia the Recruiting Officer
Castagyr
Castagyr

Back to top Go down

Castagyr feral druid Empty Re: Castagyr feral druid

Post  Xirik Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 am

welcome on board gigi
great to have you here
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down