Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Druid (Kitty dps, offspec tank)

Go down

Feral Druid (Kitty dps, offspec tank) Empty Feral Druid (Kitty dps, offspec tank)

Post  Quendon Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:55 am

Characters Name: Quendon
Level: 85
Spec: Feral DPS (got tank experience if required)
Experience in Raids: I've been raiding ever since Vanilla and untill Cata where I had to put my time and effords into my education so I could finish it so haven't been trying the newest end-game raids. I however am done with my education and don't got any time consuming plans other than chilling.
Raiding days and times: Any day and perfer after 18:00
Nationality: Denmark
Reasons you left your guild: Not been in a guild ever since Cata started, had to focus my time on finishing an education of mine.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Since I now have been looking for some raiding then I did look through the Guild Finder, saw many guilds but my eyes caught Moonlight as it did seem to be the most promising and organized one, so spoke to Xirik for a website for me to look at for further informations so I could considder, so here it is.
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well I'm a man that are living in a house near the forest on my own. I'm a calm and relaxed person with a alot of patience in me. I train daily to reduce stress and ofcours to get a functional body as I aswell eat quite healthy but I'm sure that is not so interresting.
Speaking programs and Mic: I got TS and Vent, both are working and I got a mic that should be working aswell. I understand English perfectly, but when it comes to accents then it can be a little problematic. An example; I was once speaking with a Greek through skype, and he was speaking english with a Greek accent, and I had quite alot of problems catching the words. But ofcourse, if there is something I do not understand then I'd notice the person(s) about it if the situation requires it.

PS: I'm easy to get in contact with, either online om WpW or on steam whenever on the comp.

Best Regards
Quendon I love you

Quendon

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid (Kitty dps, offspec tank) Empty Re: Feral Druid (Kitty dps, offspec tank)

Post  Xirik Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Your Application seems sound enough. Need to check some more things bout you and poke me in game please

PS. I am Greek too Razz
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down