Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral tank/misc App

Go down

Feral tank/misc App Empty Feral tank/misc App

Post  Eevee Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:15 am

Characters Name: Eevee

Level: Spec: 80/Feral tank priority

Experience in Raids: I've been around since vanilla back then I was one of those hardcore raiders, since then I have managed to raid pretty much all content with the exception of sunwell when that was the place to be.

Raiding days and times: I'm actually a casual player (by this i mean my work hours are all over the place, so am unable to commit to set raid times) but when I'm not working I'm pretty much on here or watching ice hockey Smile

Nationality: British

Reasons you left your guild: Realm change actually, I still have alts in my old guilds to say hi and stuffs

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Selmy

Tell us a few things about yourself: I'm your average warcraft sad case :p

I go to work come home play wow sleep go to work come home play wow, on occasions I have days off so on them days I play wow ^^.

I consider myself good at the classes I play, I learn tactics and act accordingly when needed nearly always happy to help out my guildies with the exception of "boost me through every dungeon evar cos i r need lvl's" that doesn't wash with me I'm afraid.

erm I'm sure there's other things I could tell you however I'm sure if you wanted to know more you'd ask Smile

That said peace for now and hope to hear from you soon.

X x Eevee x X

Eevee

Back to top Go down

Feral tank/misc App Empty Re: Feral tank/misc App

Post  Xirik Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

contact xirik or tenia on line
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down