Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 70 huntard.. hunter*

Go down

Level 70 huntard.. hunter* Empty Level 70 huntard.. hunter*

Post  Canzes Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Hey there, I have been wandering around with the boredom of doing PvP all these days.. I quitted PvE just seven months ago and went straightly for PvP which gave me what I needed and the experience. But now then I miss the only days where I was raiding Molten Core, Blackwind Lair, Karazhan, Gruul, SSC, The Eye.. So this very evening I notice a poster on the General chat and said "Hmm, It will be nice to start all over with the PvE somehow", So now I throw in my own(selfmade) application to you.

Funny?: hmm, can be.
Clothes?: .. ehm, most white..
Do you live alone?: wonder if that is a question... Yes.
Have a nice day: ...?
----------------
Experience in PvE: I have been playing WoW for a long time now, and been doing PvE most of that time. I was raiding MC and such as, got all my experience from back then. And when the TBC came out then I still went PvE and did visit most of the instances.

Raiding Instance Experience: Karazhan(done) Gruul's Lair (Done) Serpentsthrine Cavern(done) The Eye(Only did the first three bosses in there) Black Temple(not done any of it) The Sunwell(Never been there)

----------------
Armory Link:

If it dosen't show my currently gear (Cause I Rp so I sometimes dosen't wear the shoulder and some other armor which is not the combat one) Then here is what you need to know:
---> Spec: BM(Going back to MM if needed, was that before. Just wanted to be Beastmaster for some World PvP)

Health: 13754
Mana: 6388

Base stats(as BM):
Strength: 61
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Agility 418 (156i class = 'mod' + 262/i)/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Attack Power by 408/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Critical Hit chance by 8.92%/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Armor by 836/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Agility: 418</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Stamina 852 (107i class = 'mod' + 745/i)/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Health by 8340/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Pet Stamina by 256/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Stamina: 852</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Intellect 219 (77i class = 'mod' + 142/i)/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Mana by 3005/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Spell Critical Hit by 6.34%/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Intellect: 219</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Spirit 83/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Health Regeneration by 14 Per Second while not in combat/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases Mana Regeneration by 57 Per 5 Seconds while not casting/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Spirit: 83</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Armor 7330 (7280i class = 'mod' + 50/i)/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Reduces Physical Damage taken by 40.98%/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases your pet's Armor by 2566/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Armor: 7330</LI>

Ranged(as BM):

Weapon Skill: 350
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;div class='meleeDamageWidth'span class='tooltipTitle'Ranged/spanbr/span class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'span class='floatRight'2.25/spanAttack Speed (seconds):br/span class='floatRight'697 - 804/spanDamage: br/span class='floatRight'334.2/spanDamage per Second: /span/div&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Damage: 697 - 804</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Attack Speed 2.25/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Haste rating 0 (0% haste)/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Speed: 2.25</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Ranged Attack Power 1531 (548i class = 'mod' + 983/i)/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases damage with ranged weapons by 109 damage per second./spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases your pet's Attack Power by 336.82/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases your pet's Spell Damage by 197.04/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Power: 1531</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Hit Rating 55/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Increases your ranged chance to hit a target of level 70 by 3.49%/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Hit Rating: 55</LI>
<LI onmouseover="javascript: showTip(&quot;span class='tooltipTitle'Crit Chance 23.73%/spanspan class = 'tooltipContentSpecial'Crit rating 327 (+14.81% crit chance)/span&quot;);" onmouseout="javascript: hideTip();">Crit Chance: 23.73%</LI>

-----------------

Well I hope that I can be a part of this guild cause I hope to make some new friends and learn more people, and I hope that they will greet me with open arms and Treat me like I Treat them. Wink

Farewell everyone.

PS: I'm in an Rp guild at the moment and only takes my leave from it when I know If I am accepted in Moonlight.

Have a Warm Summer (if it ain't spring) sunny

Canzes

Back to top Go down

Level 70 huntard.. hunter* Empty Re: Level 70 huntard.. hunter*

Post  Xirik Tue May 06, 2008 11:10 am

interviewd and accepted
whisper xirik andacanavar konstantine ashthuerien hirm leo to get invite
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down