Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oreren (Paladin Application)

Go down

Oreren (Paladin Application) Empty Oreren (Paladin Application)

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Charecter name: Oreren

Level: 70.

Spec: Retribution, 10/0/51. Retribution - Raid friendly version.

Experience in raids: (On an Alt) Cleared Kara, ZA, Mag, Gruul, SSC and TK. I also have a lot of Raid Leader experience in Kara, Mag and Gruul.

Raiding days and times: All days and time's but not on Thursday's.

Nationality: English.

Reasons i left my old guild: Well to put it frankly it was not the guild i was looking for, there kara progress was limmited, ( Start and at the end of the run 0 bosses downed and all you got was a repair bill ), they did not care for raider's imput and not that nice at time's. /whisper me or PM me for more Info if needed.

Officer i spoke with: None, i will Edit this once one /w me if they can be so kind or if i run into one.

Spam about me: Well i've played WoW since it opened in europe and on the Beta, all this time i've been playing on Oreren and getting good expeariance with him, the way a paladin works, and WoW in general.
A little somthing you might want to know is im dislexsic so my spelling somtimes can be quite naff, so don't have a go at me for it please.

Back to top Go down

Oreren (Paladin Application) Empty Re: Oreren (Paladin Application)

Post  Xirik Sun May 04, 2008 8:29 am

welcome to the guild mate
whisper an officer me or andacanavar ashthuerien konstantine to get invite
also i was wondering would you be willing to respec to holy?
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down