Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Retribution Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Application - Retribution Paladin Empty Application - Retribution Paladin

Post  Jadhak Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Characters Name: Jadhak
Level: 85 Spec: MS Retribution OS Protection
Experience in Raids: Started playing at the tail end of Wotlk and cleared ToC & ICC Normal (10/25) and 3/10 ICC HC (25 man), Cleared all normal Cata content and have 2/8 hc for DS (iirc)
Raiding days and times: Tues, Wed, Sundays (I do Kung Fu on Monday & Thursday evenings) and if needed Sat/Fridays (though I tend to be out on Fri & Sat nights)
Nationality: Italian but living in London since I was 4 (minus varied years between South Africa, Vietnam, Cambodia & Denmark and a couple back in Italy)
Reasons you left your guild: End of expansion fatigue caused the guild leaders to abandon it and it slowly died down as a result (Copyright on Darkspear EU). The server is also pretty dead so I decided to realm transfer at that point.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): None
Tell us a few things about yourself: I work in 3rd world development, based in London but travel to Africa & Asia extensively. I like to read a lot but also have fun (and go out a lot!)

In terms of WoW I think I'm a fairly good player and (because I'm a bit vain) had a check on wow heroes to see gear rankings and seem to already be 19th best (geared) Ret in Argent Dawn - but I don't take the game really seriously and mostly I am looking for a guild that likes to raid (having fun) but can cope with my sometimes strange schedules (i.e. doesn't particularly need me but is happy to have me along if a spot is available). I don't really care about gear and can handle multiple wipes (I'm also not too bothered about progression). On the other hand I like to help players in whatever PVE endeavour they like and wouldn't mind trying out some RP to add some new life to WoW - I also love your guild's name for some reason (not sure why, must be because I'm a night person).

Last edited by Jadhak on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some stuff)

Jadhak

Back to top Go down

Application - Retribution Paladin Empty p.s.

Post  Jadhak Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 pm

If I'm not online just send me a in-game mail if you need to ask me anything!

Jadhak

Back to top Go down

Application - Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Application - Retribution Paladin

Post  Xirik Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:17 pm

as i have told you already in game we raid mainly on the days you cant and also we are kinda full on the retri department. Take care mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Application - Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Application - Retribution Paladin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down