Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Dylan - Retribution Paladin

Go down

Application: Dylan - Retribution Paladin Empty Application: Dylan - Retribution Paladin

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Characters Name: Dylan
Level: 90
Spec: Retribution (Prot off-spec, but lacking proper gear)
Experience in Raids: 13/14 SoO Normal (Malkorok missing, sadly)
Raiding days and times: Monday till thursday and sunday from 19:00 till 00:00
Nationality: Dutch
Reasons you left your guild: My old guild Exiles fell apart and quit raiding, joined another raidingguild after that, but they weren't that dedicated (alot of people not showing up while signed, fake disconnecting upon wiping etc). I like raiding and can't really enjoy it if people sabotage a raid-evening on purpose.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I didn't speak to anyone but Yahitchu, not an officer but a member.

Tell us a few things about yourself: Well, I'm Wesley! 23 years old and 24 in a matter of days! (4th of june). A chatty, friendly guy from the Netherlands. I'm not really a gamer, but back in vanilla I picked up WoW after some friends recommended it and have been playing ever since. In the everyday life I work as a salesman in a hardware store, where the chatty side of me gets all the space it needs! Since my ex-girlfriend is no longer in the picture since early January this year, you can expect some serious playing from me!

Besides WoW, I like to play bass, walk the dog (oh nature <3), and visit themeparks all over the world.

I hope you guys can use someone like me, as I'm dying to get back in the saddle of gaming with a team again!
In case you want to know anything else, feel free to ask!

Back to top Go down

Application: Dylan - Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Application: Dylan - Retribution Paladin

Post  Xirik Fri May 30, 2014 9:25 am

welcome on board mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down