Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue.

2 posters

Go down

Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue. Empty Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue.

Post  Ishanila Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 am

Characters Name: Ishanila
Level:85 Spec: Assassination, might go Combat.
Experience in Raids: Main got 7/8 in DS normal
Raiding days and times: I am able all days until two AM or so.
Nationality: Norway
Reasons you left your guild: Wanted to start raiding on the character, as I found rogue more fun then other classes. Old guild was an RP one.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Did not speak to one, but two of my friends are in the guild. (Jericas and Vuin.)
Tell us a few things about yourself: Not sure what to say. I'm a pretty normal person, going to school, having a part-time job to 5 pm. Friendly (ofcourse!), can take harsh jokes (damn you Vuin!) and a good raider.

Ishanila

Back to top Go down

Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue. Empty Re: Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue.

Post  Xirik Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

we recruit 18+ but as you seem to be friends with some guildies an officer will interview you soon
not promising anything though
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue. Empty Re: Ishanila - Assassination/Combat Rogue.

Post  Xirik Sat May 19, 2012 11:59 pm

interviewed twice and thoroughly welcome on board
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down