Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*alex applying (Coralex, combat rogue)

Go down

*alex applying (Coralex, combat rogue) Empty *alex applying (Coralex, combat rogue)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 am

Characters Name: Coralex
Level: 85 Spec: Combat Rogue
Experience in Raids: Hehe... Just about cleared everything except Deathwing
Raiding days and times: 19-0x.00 Weekdays, whenever on weekends!
Nationality: Swedish
Reasons you left your guild: Relatively new to argent dawn, so the progression hasn't been that great. Was in order of Aegwyn, but got kicked out due to lack of personal chemistry between me and the GM I'd spose... They havn't really clarified the reason why I got kicked tbh... I just know that a guild that doesn't motivate things like that isn't really worth having in my opinion!
Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
Tell us a few things about yourself: 29 year old ADHD diagnosed dude, living with my fiancé on the southern countryside in Sweden. Been playing wow since the final beta was announced, been raiding for as long as I can remember in Vanilla. As PvE is the main reason why I play to be honest... Never really cared for PvP! Player versus Enviroment is da way to go! Experienced in both RL and guild management, so I know what it takes to lead a raiding guild. Have had a fair share of encounters in raids, both in guilds and without. Alltho PuG's isn't really motivating... Razz

Just ask if there is anything else!

Hope to see u ingame!

//Alex

Back to top Go down

*alex applying (Coralex, combat rogue) Empty Re: *alex applying (Coralex, combat rogue)

Post  Endrae Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 am

Interviewed and accepted.
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down