Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank.

2 posters

Go down

MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank. Empty MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank.

Post  Vaestor Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Hello there, let me introduce myself, My name is Dominik and I'm 19 Years old.First Of all I want warn you that I'm not very good at English so except some mistakes from me.I'm also sorry that I'm in free write and don't following your form, But I will write all things that are in need.So, I have a Paladin which I have choose to role play Tank, My tanking skills are about 2 years deep( Since The burning crusade , played as tank those classes : Warrior, Paladin and Death Knight [ I can tank best with death knight ] ) From Wrath of the Lich king I have a lot of experience I'm playing since WoTLK came out, So Naxxramas progressed in T7 Is sure thing, Also Ulduar which in time which it released I was in about 15 best guild on server , So I have cleared whole Ulduar 10 and 25 , Progressing hard modes is sure thing too - but only 10 man for me. After Ulduar I have stopped playing world of warcraft because I wanted real life more ( Yeah , It was only 2 months ). After 2 Months I have visited wow on my friend's account and looked in ToC , didn't impressed me, but what, I've payed my Dk  ( Oh I've forget to say you that I was in my time one of the 10 best Dk tanks on server ) and cleared ToC 10 and 25 , when Icc was released I have it only up to Proffesor ( At 10 man ) , 25 man I cleared it only up to Festerngut and Rotface, But I've got Friend which cleared Whole ICC 10 and 10/12 25 , So he can help me with this.After Dk , I have deleted account because I really wanted to begin life. ( Yeah another 2 months , I know.. I fail ) Then , I have changed my mind and wanted to play on Role playing server ( Yeah, Rp server changed me a lot ) I love to Role play and feel into a role and Paladin was best choose because of plate and because of that I love Tanking, After 2 months of extremely Slow leveling ,I hit 80! ( 4 days ago ) All I want now, is to do PvE and kill Lich King - With you.I know that I'm not well geared , but trust me , It will take a short time to gear me up myself, And with Yours help , It will be really fast.My previous guilds were : Silver dawn - I was there since mine 18th level and at lvl 79 I left guild because I went to another guild because of Religion ( I believe in AsaGods - Ćsirs - It's called Ásatrú ) to Guardians of Asgaard, yeah , I was there only 5 days because guild leader left to Rangarök because he said that it will take a long time to get this guild to work.I'm in contact with Froz loong time, She's my best friend on this server and she is also from my land.I'm from Czech republic.Something about me: As I've said before , I'm Dominik Dvořák and I'm from Czech republic, I'm learning English , German ( Because I have to.. ) and Norsk , I love Vikings and I believe in Ćsir.I know this Application is wrote in chaos , please pardon me.. My knowledge of English isn't so much good and it's my first time I've write application in English.If I something Forget and you would like to know something, feel free to ask me here.And thank you for reading this Application , I know it's long :-/ But I don't know and Can't write it other way ^^.And there is some picture to make you laugh :

Vaestor

Back to top Go down

MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank. Empty Re: MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank.

Post  Xirik Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 am

Hey Dominik
Nice application though a bit chaotic.
Your English are sufficient it seems to make us understand what you say.
Poke me in game
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Endrae Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I say for telling us your english is bad... I see that you're a lier about that part, I understand everything clearly...

I say as Xirik, poke him ingame... Do it hard, because he might miss it MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank. Icon_twisted MetalVaestor - Human Paladin Tank. Icon_razz
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down