Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lissa - Human - Destruction Warlock 80

Go down

Lissa - Human - Destruction Warlock 80 Empty Lissa - Human - Destruction Warlock 80

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Experience in Raids:
In the old classic pretbc I raided things like Molten Core, AQ20 and AQ40. In TBC I raided Karazhan, Gruuls lair. And in WoTLK I've been raiding eoe10, eoe25, os10, os25, ulduar 10 (everything cleared except freya, mimi, general and yogg), totc10 (only done the beasts) and totc25 (only done the beasts here too). The reason why I havent cleared totc yet is because I've been waiting for my old guild to start raiding it, but they never started raiding it, so I left.

Raiding days and times:
I can raid from 18:00-23:00 monday, wednesday, thursday, some fridays, some saturdays and sundays.
Age: I am 15 years old. You might think that I am imature, but I am not. Maybe guilds doesnt accept people under 18, I've never got that. Yes, there are some imature people who is under 18 years old, but guilds should really give them a chance. It sucks to be under 18 years old and play World of Warcraft, because all guilds wants 18 years old or older people

Nationality:
I am from Denmark Smile

Reasons you left your guild:
As I mentioned above, I didnt think my guild did enough progress in raids.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
Xirik

Tell us a few things about yourself:
I am a 15 years old danish boy who spends alot of his time playing his drumkit. I got alot of friends too, so I have a busy weekday. Anyway I manage to get time to play World of Warcraft.

- Another thing I would like to mention is, I am in a raiding community at this moment. So I won't be able to join all your raids (mostly I will join the 25 mans in your 25 man community). I would guess I will be able to join about 50% of your raids, depends on who (you or my raiding community) who does most progress in raids etc Smile

Last edited by Lissa on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lissa - Human - Destruction Warlock 80 Empty Re: Lissa - Human - Destruction Warlock 80

Post  Xirik Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 pm

carefully interviewed accepted on trial to see the maturity proven and the fact that our raids will be top prio shown
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down