Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to become a guild member.

Go down

Application to become a guild member. Empty Application to become a guild member.

Post  Shammina Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Characters Name: Shammina (Real name Ryan)

Level:
80 Spec: Resto (5700+ GS on addon) and Enhancement (5100+ on GS addon).

Experience in Raids:

Vanilla/Pre-TBC Raids/Onyxia 10-25/Sarth 3D 10-25/Naxx 10-25/TOTC 10-25
ICC 10 (8/12) Also attempted Blood Princes. And 25man 4/12. (attempted Rotface).

Did all that by pugging, which was pretty damn hard.

Raiding days and times:

Monday - Thursday + Sunday. (Fridays and Saturdays if i'm not going out)

I can raid between 1800 to 0000 server time.

Nationality: British/White

Reasons you left your guild: Oh i am guildless, and i was approached by a member of the Moonlight, asking if i would be interested in joining this guild, so i thought why not, and asked what kind of guild you are, and it felt like the kind of guild i would be interested in.

Officer you spoke with (in you did):

Tell us a few things about yourself:

I love raiding. (Thought i'd get that in first) - I am a very friendly player and in RL, i get on with alot of people, and i can offer help and advice when it is needed. I love swimming, and keeping fit, i enjoy music, anything but Opera! Razz
I teach choreography, and enjoy days out with friends if i'm not on Warcraft.

I have many friends that enjoy Warcraft after i gave them the nudge to sign up to it, they are in different guilds and other realms as we all dont like certain things, which is understandable.

I have no idea what else to type here, but i believe in fairness, and i guess if i get into the guild it would be a lovely difference to pugging all the time. Some people in pugs can annoy you, and just argue, it's quite frustrating.

Well hope to hear from the Guild Master or a Officer soon.

Goodbye, and have a nice day/evening.

Shammina

Shammina

Back to top Go down

Application to become a guild member. Empty Re: Application to become a guild member.

Post  Xirik Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 pm

seems a nice and sound application poke me in game for the rest please
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Application to become a guild member. Empty Re: Application to become a guild member.

Post  Xirik Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

interviewed and accepted welcome on board
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down