Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application.

Go down

Guild Application. Empty Guild Application.

Post  Varjak Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Characters Name: Moonsaber.
Level: Spec: 85, Marksmanship Hunter.
Experience in Raids: No experience in Cataclysm Raids as I am yet to do any.
Raiding days and times: Currently flexible to any hours if needed.
Nationality: Irish.
Reasons you left your guild: The Guild I was in was a Perks Guild and I thought it was about time to start Raiding.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): N/A
Tell us a few things about yourself: Hey I'm Holli (The big kid) I am a friendly person who enjoys interacting with others in a well structured team. I am the crazy cat lady of Hunters and enjoy collecting all the Rarespawns apart from Loque'nahak who still escapes me to this day. I love animals in real life which would explain why my choice of Character was a Hunter. I dabble in and out of Role-play but at the moment I have just been doing my Dailies and Heroics, quietly playing the game alone as most of my friends have changed Realm. I am very much interested in starting Raiding again as I have watched my friend Raid with his Guild and it looks like a lot of fun. I am overall a down to earth girl who enjoys playing World of Warcraft and would like to enjoy the experience with a bunch of awesome Guildies. ^_^ Also....It was Eléndril who told me to Apply...Blame him. Very Happy

Varjak

Back to top Go down

Guild Application. Empty Re: Guild Application.

Post  Xirik Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:36 pm

poke me in game
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down