Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application. :3

2 posters

Go down

Guild Application. :3 Empty Guild Application. :3

Post  Valios Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Characters Name: Valios
Level: 80
Spec: Protection
Experience in Raids: Vanilla raids : Molten Core, AQ20 , AQ40, BWL. TBC: raids : Karazhan, Gruul, Maghteridon. WoTLK : None so far.
Raiding days and times: Ah, I dont recall the previous raiding days, but I'm fine with whatever raid days and times you have. I read that you're not a hardcore raiding guild, wich is fine with me, seein' I'm a casual player. (:
Nationality: Denmark! *Cheer*
Reasons you left your guild: I left my previous guild, because I wanted to expand my gameplay in World of Warcraft, such a larger family, larger gameplay PvE wise, and to learn more and more players to know. Smile
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xririk. (:
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well. Smile I'm a easy going, young man! I play World of Warcraft, to kill some time, when I sit at home. (: - I'm quite a active player, yet I spend alot of time socializing away from the computer aswell. (: - I'm a heavy RP'er, I find it that I've never really left my child at heart, so I spend some time with that too. ^^ - Otherwise, I guess, I'm a pretty casual player. (:

Valios

Back to top Go down

Guild Application. :3 Empty Re: Guild Application. :3

Post  Xirik Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 am

poke me on line mate
Wink
nice app
we do have some old role players in our guild too
me included and more others are Pen and paper role players for years
Still we would all like to see wow more rpish
hehe
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Valios Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Super! Will do, as soon as I see you. Smile
- Oh, my thanks! I'm glad you like it Sir. :3

- Oh, great! The more RP'ers the merrier, hehe. (: ^^ Never tried pen and paper myself though, I've only RP'ed in WoW, yet, but it's neat that you do pen and paper! (:

- Aye, WoW is a fun world to RP in, so I can relate to that. ^^ Be sure, I'll ask you guys out for a RP nigth often then! (: - RP is a neat alternative to interact with players arround you. ^^

Valios

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down