Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild application

2 posters

Go down

guild application Empty guild application

Post  Nhiv Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm

Characters Name: Nhiv
Level: Spec: 80 Frost dual wield / unholy dps
Experience in Raids: I've raided most of the content pre-wotlk as Mui, feral druid tank. With Wotlk i've raided everything (mostly 25 man content) as Nhiv. Up to Ulduar I was Frost tank spec'd in ICC though I've switched to unholy dps and with the last patch dual wield frost dps.
Raiding days and times: I'm looking to raid two nights a week. Family time (i've two small girls) prevents me regularly playing prolonged hours though for special events (once or twice a month perhaps) I can make the time.
Nationality: Welsh
Reasons you left your guild: I've been part of a small guild since vanilla wow and raided with mainly one community in its various guises (righteous hand and expedition). When Expedition finally folded I joined another small guild hoping to get like minded members together to do 10/25 man content. Unfortunately not that many joined and those that did found other 25 man communities. I therefore joined Wipe Club and ventured to ICC25 with them. However, now this community has called it a day and so once more I find myself community and guildless and so I'm looking for a home.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: did I forget anything in all of the above? I've played wow pretty much from the start, I don't have alts (don't have the time to play them). I like fairly relaxed raids as long as people try to advance. Outside of wow I draw a bit, write the odd poem and code (mainly c#, it's what I do as a job as well).

Nhiv

Back to top Go down

guild application Empty Re: guild application

Post  Xirik Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:09 am

poke me on line mate and welcome
though you must take under consideration that at the moment we have a lot of melee dpsers and are rotating them on raids
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Panoso Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 am

Welcome Muiiii! Hope you will enjoy your stay in Moonlight :)This be my paladin alt, you probably know me better as angry gnome mage Millaj Wink

Panoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down