Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot)

2 posters

Go down

Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot) Empty Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot)

Post  Gnaril Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Characters Name: Gnaril

Level: 80 Spec: Arms / prot

Experience in Raids: Some experience from vanilla (AQ20, MC, Ony, Zul Gurub) Saw a couple of raiding instances in TBC but not regulary.

Raiding days and times: Can only raid on the weekends since I work from 1300-2100 (if the raid starts later than this I can join but that`s not very likely is it? Very Happy )

Nationality: Norwegian

Reasons you left your guild: They had recruited way too many melee dps and they seemed to lack a bit of maturity (they weren`t rude or anything, just a bit young).

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Did not speak with an officer since the guild rules said I had to write an application first.

Tell us a few things about yourself: I`m a 20 year old guy from Norway who likes to work out and play football. I`ve played wow since US open beta with a few breaks here and there. Most recent one due to spending a year in the army.

In the beginning of wow I did not enjoy raiding because the raiding guilds I tried did not have the same friendly feeling that the guild of rl friends I had previously been in. But when I found the right guild I started to have fun in raids and wanted to contribute to that guild. Sure we weren`t the most effecient guild on the server (this was on Burning Blade), but we lasted longer than most of them, and enjoyed ourselves a bit more perhaps.

That is the main reason I apply to your guild, I want to be part of a helpful community with some raiding on the weekends. Now I feel like I have rambled on for quite a bit so I`ll stop.

Your friendly neighbourhood warrior Gnaril

Gnaril

Back to top Go down

Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot) Empty Re: Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot)

Post  Xirik Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 pm

poke me in game for some additional questions
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot) Empty Re: Gnaril, fury/prot warrior (soon to be arms/prot)

Post  Xirik Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 am

invited after carefull interview
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Welcome to Moonlight Gnaril.

I hope you fit in and enjoy your stay here.

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down