Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drayen Arms/Fury Warrior App

2 posters

Go down

Drayen Arms/Fury Warrior App Empty Drayen Arms/Fury Warrior App

Post  Slayd Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Characters Name: Drayen
Level: Spec: 85 Arms/Fury
Experience in Raids: I have no cata raid experience. Did Kara, Gruul's Lair, Maggy, Tempest Keep, SSC, Black Temple in Burning Crusade (this was on another char) Did all Wrath of the Lich King Raids (Heroic totgc 50 attemps up and a few hc's in ICC)
Raiding days and times: Dont really know since my worktimes are diffrent from week to week. Didn't plan on raiding since am on my ast year in school so loads of homework and tests
Nationality: Denmark
Reasons you left your guild: I left my guild becurse it fell apart allmost everyone stopped playing and at last i was the only online allmost all day (in a guild now just for the social becurse i got lonley)
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Galaharenn
Tell us a few things about yourself: ¨
Well as i said i'm on my last year in school (9th grade) The Reson i'm 17½ and in 9th is becurse i got bullyed on my old school and ended up getting a deprission and missed whole 8th grade, so when i moved school i had to take 8th agian (took 1th grade over agian becurse i were too big of a kidxD) But well i do not have a deprission anymore though. I was hospitalized for around 3 mounth in a mental hospital house thing. While i were there i found out i got ADD (allmost the same as AHAD am just lazy instad of hyper) But well my life is going great now and i enjoy it all the time! Very Happy
Slayd
Slayd

Back to top Go down

Drayen Arms/Fury Warrior App Empty Re: Drayen Arms/Fury Warrior App

Post  Xirik Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 pm

poke me in game mate for further questioning
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down