Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yenayla, Priest Application

2 posters

Go down

Yenayla, Priest Application Empty Yenayla, Priest Application

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Characters Name: Yenayla
Level: Spec: 80, Holy / Shadow (but contemplating going Holy/disc just to try it out)
Experience in Raids:
WoW: MC, BWL, AQ (up to twins), Naxx40 (some of the first bosses)
TBC: SSC, TK, GL, ML, BT, SWP (some of the first bosses)
WotLK: EoE (only done that once though), Naxx10/25, Voa10/25, OS10/25, Ulduar10(most of the bosses there only Algalon and Yogg I haven't but I won't say I am experienced there yet Smile ) and been a few times in the champion place.
Raiding days and times: Most days except for weekends.
Age: never reveal my age, not prudent to ask a lady that.
Nationality: Danish.
Reasons you left your guild: My previous guild was very serious and hardcore and I was not part of the raiding force so I felt it best to leave and pursue other goals Smile the guild was very nice though and full of good and nice people. As said I just wasn't part of the raidforce by choice.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): None as per say, I have spoken frequently Tenia and Max though, much love <3
Tell us a few things about yourself:
Well I am in my middle twenties and my name is Rose I enjoy long walks in the forest... on a more serious note, I am the worse/better half of Walean, up to you to decide which part fits best! Been playing wow for quite some time both being very serious, raiding in a very hardcore guild, and lately more relaxed. I have been healing since BWL more or less and found that I enjoy that the most, I've tried all healing classes, (frankly I have tried almost every class in wow apart from rogue, hunter and Dk.), and I found that priest is probably the class I prefer the most to heal with.
I am a rather easy going person, often a bit perverted or at least I tend to be when I am relaxed, just ask Walean... What else can I say.. well I utterly hate the word "lol", to me it just seems so off. I like to rp and the fantasy genre in general, and much to my man's annoyance I have become rather obsessive about the Twilight book series I try not to talk about it to much but sometimes I just can't help myself! So be warned..
Well not sure what else to tell so if you have any questions or such feel free to poke me Smile
Kind regards, Yena

Back to top Go down

Yenayla, Priest Application Empty Re: Yenayla, Priest Application

Post  Xirik Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Lol he he he
Seems a great application and dont mind me teasing you with lol.
Whisper me Xirik or Tena our recruiting officer in game to get some final questions and invite.
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Grr! You are loling at me! /cry
and thanks will poke once in game on that girl Smile cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 pm

welcome aboard interviewed and invited
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Thank you very much! Hope I won't dissapoint!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:13 am

Hey Yenayla,

Huggles I am so happy to have you with us. poke me to lalala together in game in Moonlight's family.

"kisses to you and Walean"
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down