Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyonis's Application

Go down

Cyonis's Application Empty Cyonis's Application

Post  Cyonis Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello everyone! What a short application form. I'll try to make the best of it.

Characters Name: Cyonis
Level: 100 Spec: Shadow

Experience in Raids: Everything here is when it was current content. I started playing somewhere in Oktober 2010, end of ICC.
ICC 4/12 hc
BWD 6/6 normal
BoT 4/4 normal 1/4 hc
TotFW 2/2 normal
Firelands 6/7 hc
Dragon Soul 3/8 hc
MSV 6/6 normal
ToT 6/14 normal
SoO 6/14 hc

Raiding days and times: I couldn't find your raid days and times. I'm not too bothered if that means there's no raids going on at the current time. I'm looking for a home. With or without raids. I am available every night from around 20.00 till around 0.00 server time, for a maximum of 3 days a week, because of university related work.

Nationality: Dutch/Belgian

Reasons you left your guild: I am currently in the guild The Tavern. While it's a nice guild, I can't say anything bad about them, I feel it's not my kind of guild. Before this, I've been in some guilds, most of them perk guilds or guilds that sadly collapsed after a while. My most recent long stay in a guild was Raiders Inc. I left them because of drama. Some drama happened there, which had effect on me personally and my real life. I decided to leave for my own wellbeing. My kind of guild is the one were the members put their fellow members before everything. Were one can relax after a hard day of work. Playing the game with friends. Not having a second job or some drama.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): None. I was digging around on the official forums and found a rather old recruitment post.

Tell us a few things about yourself: My name is Isabel. I study Software Engineering at the HZ University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands and I am aiming to become a game developer. I have a passion for gaming and a passion for working together through challenges. I'm a strong believer in 1 + 1 = 3.

I play this game to have fun with friends. I love it. I love the way we can tackle challenges together and the great feeling when we overcome them. And also that loot the tool to get there. Of course I will cheer when I finally get that trinket I've been waiting for, but if my guildy has an lfr trinket and I already had a normal one, I will still pass it to him or her. Because he or she will want it too. It's not just me. It's us. Because together we can overcome the hardest challenge.

My hobbies are, well, playing games. I like RPGs mainly. WoW, Skyrim, Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed. I also like painting and drawing, knitting (while watching series), playing the piano, reading (Mostly comics. I actually love both Marvel and DC) and watching series (Arrow!!). My room is filled with collectibles, MTG cards etc. I wouldn't get angry if you called me a nerd. ( http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Idiot-Nerd-Girl-4.jpg )

I noticed you're not asking for an armoury link. So, here you go: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Cyonis/advanced (If that neck isn't enchanted yet, that's because armoury isn't updated after I got it. It is enchanted in game.)

Thank you for considering my application. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~ Cyonis

Cyonis

Back to top Go down