Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An application.

Go down

An application. Empty An application.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Characters Name: Butterpillar
Level: 90 Spec: Resto MS, planning to get Guardian OS, but meanwhile it's balance.
Experience in Raids: I have been playing WoW since beta, that is about 11 years or so, raided all of the content up to SoO, in SoO itself my experience is all of them on LFR and flex, and up to Galakras on normal, did not go further yet.
Raiding days and times: I'm available nearly at all times as for the given moment, will update if that is up for a change.
Nationality: Israel.
Reasons you left your guild: It was just not the guild for me. not friendly enough to be a social only guild, and did not have progression, so it was not a raiding guild either, it was a guild with no meaning.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I think I have spoke to one of your tanks, a draenei warrior, and to the guild master.
Tell us a few things about yourself: I am a 21 year old Israeli guy, not much to say or tell, was a captain in the army, a third rank officer for those who are not familiar with military ranks. currently have no job, as I have quit the army.
For some I am the most boring person, or the most annoying person, while some love me, so I can't even say much for myself, except I'm an extremist, it's usually one side or another, people either want to kill me, or take a shot for me.

Back to top Go down