Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drognoz - Holy Paladin (Healer) Application

Go down

Drognoz - Holy Paladin (Healer) Application Empty Drognoz - Holy Paladin (Healer) Application

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Characters Name: Drognoz.
Level: 85 Spec: Main spec being Holy, but I also do Protection though that ain't my greatest.
Experience in Raids: Done some in Wrath of the Lich King. But BH and that's kinda it when it comes to Cata.
Raiding days and times: I really don't like to let my lie be controlled by a game, but I would say Friday and Saturday.
Nationality: Danish, though I ain't proud of it ^^
Reasons you left your guild: Free Guild Perks, all others were RP guild, and I don't do RP anymore.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Endrae.
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well, I ain't got long left of my school. Just around 4 months (maybe less) and after that I'm going to study further into kindergarden (Or nursery) Teacher thingy, sadly I have no idea how to explain it in English. But no matter, for I speak (as told by many) perfect English. Was once guessed to be american O.o. I like to socialize in the guild, sometimes keeping the guild chat going, if I have a valid subject to talk about ^.^. Anyways, that was a little about I guess. Hope I get in Smile

Back to top Go down

Drognoz - Holy Paladin (Healer) Application Empty Re: Drognoz - Holy Paladin (Healer) Application

Post  Xirik Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

i have been informed of this application coming
and you ve been playing lately with some of our people so i heard really good things
welcome to the guild mate
and i do recall its a social application
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down