Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shippou Holy paladin

Go down

Shippou Holy paladin Empty Shippou Holy paladin

Post  Shippou Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Characters Name: Shippou

Level: 80

Spec: Holy

Experience in Raids: I have raided for over a year now but never in a dedicated manner. I prefer doing a raid once and only repeat it for achievements. I prefer buying my equipments to avoid grinding specific drops.

Raiding days and times: I have 2 houses and I am switching between them from week to week.
House 1: Has a good computer and I can raid between 16:00-03:00
House 2: Has a bad computer and can almost never raid. There are some exceptionals.

Nationality: Israeli

Reasons you left your guild: Atomic Battle Critters blew up because the guild leader rage quitted, following by all of the officers. It was a hardcore raiding guild.

Officer you spoke with: Tenia

Tell us a few things about yourself: I like playing whole lot of games such as YGO, TF2, SRW, etc. It is one of the reasons I seek a casual raiding guild, along with the fact I have 2 houses which prevents me from playing at certain weeks. Also I finished about 90% of the possible achievements outside of raiding so it is time I started raiding.

Shippou

Back to top Go down

Shippou Holy paladin Empty Re: Shippou Holy paladin

Post  Tenia Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

Shippou hello again

I have to admit that we had an awkward first contact. I would really like to talk some more with you so poke me or Xirik in game.

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shippou Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 am

Really? Why is that?

I will try to find you in-game.

Shippou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content