Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 new players Looking to join Moonlight

3 posters

Go down

5 new players Looking to join Moonlight Empty 5 new players Looking to join Moonlight

Post  Dirs Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am

Characters Name: Dirs
Level: Spec: Restoration
Experience in Raids: Only in other MMOs like Lotro (Watcher, DN, BG, ect..)
Raiding days and times: I can stay up late or wake up early for raids, but I'm in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT-Cool. I can only raid on prime-time hours if it's on the weekends.
Nationality: USA
Reasons you left your guild: We never had a WOW guild. We are leaving Sylvanas server because we are tired of the open-world PVP.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
Tell us a few things about yourself:

My name is Dirs. I'm a fairly new lvl 85 Druid who's best spec'd in resto. This is my first max level character in WOW. My husband is a Shammy who just caught up with me and hit 85 last week. I also have 3 real-life friends who joined last month and are all in the 60's right now. (A Death Knight, a Mage, and a Warlock). All five of us are mature players who have played together for years. When playing together, we like to say we abide by a strict "no-drama" policy.

We range in age from our late 20's to late 30's

With all that said, we would like to join Moonlight.

We're not raid-ready in WOW, but we've raided in the past. We've done end-game in other MMOs like Lord of the Rings Online and Star Wars Galaxies. We only started playing WOW in the last few months, but I'm sure much of the principles of end-game in other MMOs carrys over to WOW (Don't stand in the acid, follow the raid assist, bring necessarily supplies, ect...)

Even if you can't hold a raid slot open for us, we'd like to join and find some other role in Moonlight. We are transferring all our characters off of Sylvanas PVP server to Argent Dawn this weekend because the open-world PVP was slowing down our questing too much.

Thank you for your consideration, I also posted this message on your forum posting.

Link: My husband Cazzan's profile:

Dirs

Back to top Go down

5 new players Looking to join Moonlight Empty Re: 5 new players Looking to join Moonlight

Post  Phinriel Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 am

Hello folks!

I'm worried your timezone is dramatically far from ours when raiding ... We are also a social guild of course, so this is not necessarily a problem, unless you want to actively raid of course.

Our typical raid time is 20:30 to 23:30 in CET timezone. Would that be a big problem?

Regards, Phinriel
Phinriel
Phinriel

Back to top Go down

5 new players Looking to join Moonlight Empty Re: 5 new players Looking to join Moonlight

Post  Xirik Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 pm

indeed and a whisper in game to talk bout some more things would be more than welcome
Wink
Xirik is the name

Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Seneirril Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 pm

I have taken a look and there is only one druid that matches the name and level:
Name: Dirs
Level: 85
Guild: Day Raiders
Realm: Sylvanas
Battlegroup: Rampage / Saccage

Is it really correct?
Seneirril
Seneirril

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 pm

well it says that she is from sylvanas and a resto druid so i guess it is i checked it also when i saw the app
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirs Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you for the speedy reply.

I should say that two of the five are in Scottland, have day jobs, and can attend normal EU prime time. Me, my husband and brother-in-law are all in the USA pacific time zone. I know my time-zone is way off what is normal for the EU, but I can wake up early or go to bed late on weekends to attend raids. Weekday raids will just be too tough for me but whether or not I can attend raids, moonlight just sounds like the right atmosphere for our little crew. We want maturity and civility, and Moonlight just sounds right for all that.

My Husband Caz, age 30, USA player:

Dirs (Myself), age 30, USA player:

Dolkas, our good friend in Scottland, age 38 I believe:

Jode, his fiance whom he lives with in Scottland, age 38 I think:

Denoire, My husband's brother, USA player but with a more flexible schedule, age 26.

I just spoke with Xirik via whisper while writing this post. So far, everything sounds good. We will be transferring our characters to your server this weekend. I'll give each of them all the info they need so we can move to the next step.

Thank you again,
-Dirs

Dirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dirs Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 pm

For some reason, the links to the armory are not displaying. Perhaps hit's an anti-spam measure. Let me try this again by altering the links:

My Husband Caz, age 30, USA player:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Cazzan/simple
link

Dirs (Myself), age 30, USA player:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/dirs/simple
Link

Dolkas, our good friend in Scottland, age 38 I believe:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Dolkas/simple

Jode, his fiance whom he lives with in Scottland, age 38 I think:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/jode/simple
Link

Denoire, My husband's brother, USA player but with a more flexible schedule, age 26.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/denoire/simple

Dirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

fixed the links
poke me all 5 when you move server
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Seneirril Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:03 am

Oh right, I have missed the the text part about transfer Smile My bad!!!

Anyhow, Welcome in Advance!!! Very Happy cat cat cat
Seneirril
Seneirril

Back to top Go down

5 new players Looking to join Moonlight Empty As an update

Post  Dirs/Suz Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 am

Thank you very much.

The transfer has completed for two of us already, me and Cazzan. My name was taken so instead of Dirs I shall be known as Suzinas. It looks like my armory link has broken as a result of the name change and server transfer. In any event, I can already tell from the trade chat in Argent Dawn alone that it's a much more civil server. I look forward to playing with you all.

Dirs/Suz

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinriel Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Welcome and no worries, all those pages will sort out within a week. cat
Phinriel
Phinriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down