Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello :D i rly want to join your guild.

4 posters

Go down

Hello :D i rly want to join your guild. Empty Hello :D i rly want to join your guild.

Post  rangezlay Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:31 am

Characters Name: rangezlay
Level: Spec: 85 and im marksman
Experience in Raids: i have done alot of raids before cataclysm, and some raids now xD my item lvl is 352
Raiding days and times: im can do raids on monday, sonday, wednesday and thursday from 19 - 23.and on every other days i can do it all the time Very Happy
Age: im 13, but im a experiensed wow player , i hope that u guys wil accept Very Happy
Nationality: norwegian
Reasons you left your guild: i wanted to raid more, and i heard from a friend that u were raiding alot Very Happy
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): i didnt spoke to an officer just a friend
Tell us a few things about yourself: well, i like to raid, and i play wow every day. i play football/ soccer 4 days a week.

rangezlay

Back to top Go down

Hello :D i rly want to join your guild. Empty Re: Hello :D i rly want to join your guild.

Post  Xirik Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 am

we do have an age limit of 18+
But make sure you contact an officer to get an internview
that would be tenia me phinriel galaharenn nhiv or zhid
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Hello :D i rly want to join your guild. Empty Re: Hello :D i rly want to join your guild.

Post  Phinriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:40 pm

For one ... Who is your friend? Neutral

Also, we raid at least until 23:30 CET, so I hope you can stay up that late as well. cat
Phinriel
Phinriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mui Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

just a note, you won't find Nhiv in game as I don't have time to play alts. My current main is Mui.

Mui

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 am

sorry mate
i need to get used to mui
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down