Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from a new mage.

Go down

Application from a new mage. Empty Application from a new mage.

Post  Albarra Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Characters Name: Albarra
Level: 10
Spec: 
Experience in Raids: Zero.
Raiding days and times: I work shifts, so it would vary. Also the demands of an extended family to accomodate.
Nationality: British (English)
Reasons you left your guild: There's nothing wrong with them, but they're full of 80's and not much else. I can't join in with anything they do and they're not interested in anything I am doing.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik.
Tell us a few things about yourself: I've been playing MMO's for a couple of years. I played The Matrix Online for about a year before it was sickeningly murdered by Sony Online Entertainment, then played this game for a couple of weeks on the free trial. Eventually  I migrated to LOTRO, where I joined a kinship (guild) on the Laurelin server, which is the only European RP one. I ended up being an officer there, but the kinship slowly withered away and has by now nearly died. I also felt a great deal of burnout with the game in general and thought I would turn my attention here for a while.
The games compare in different ways. LOTRO's graphics utterly pwn WoW into a bucket, but the community and variety of gameplay in WoW pwns LOTRO. Right now I'm enjoying the escapism of Azeroth and floating along in the more fantastical atmosphere.
I originally started back here on a normal server, but after getting sick ofthe infantile chat and player names like i_pwnz_orcs I scrubbed that character and moved back here, to RP territory, which is what I know and am comfortable with.
Although Albarra is my main, I currently have three alts incubating, which eventually, given the permission of the officers, I would like to move into this kin. They won't be seriously touched for a long while though.

When Cataclysm eventually comes out I will also create another one, which will be a human Hunter and this will be a conversion, more or less, of my main on LOTRO, and rather strongly based on myself in real life in terms of character and mannerisms.

Albarra

Back to top Go down

Application from a new mage. Empty Re: Application from a new mage.

Post  Xirik Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 am

already interviewed and accepted poke me or tenia on line to get invite
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down