Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panoso, social paladin

2 posters

Go down

Panoso, social paladin Empty Panoso, social paladin

Post  Panoso Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Characters Name:
Panoso

Level/Spec:
I'm currently level 71 with dual ret/prot specs, but plan to be holy mainly, with prot offspec (for faster heroics Razz)

Experience in Raids:
I have cleared everything up to Sindragosa in icc on my mage, druid(tanking), priest(healing) and warrior(dps).

Raiding days and times:
ATTENTION!
I WILL NOT COMMIT TO RAIDING on Panoso, I want a place to hang out and talk to people mainly, and might join the occasional raid, but this is NOT the reason I want to join!

Nationality: Danish, but study at university and live in UK (Scotland)

Reasons you left your guild:
I was guilded for a few weeks in a random guild just to be rid of random people whispering me, but it was practically dead, never anyone online, so I figured after two weeks, that I had given it a chance, and it didn't go anywhere.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
I had a VERY brief dialogue with Hirm, and he told me to apply even if I was mainly interested in a social membership, and let Xirik take it from there.. Smile

Tell us a few things about yourself:
Hey there! - if you've made it this far, you'd probably like to know why I am making this application here.. and it's fairly simple: I really enjoy playing my paladin more than my 4 other level 80s right now, and I'd like to get to meet new people and find some friends. I will be 80 soon enough, and have decent gear. I'm very helpful if people have any questions towards any game related mechanics, and generally know most there is to know, or worth knowing anyway... :p

As stated above, I'm from Denmark, but moved to the UK two years ago to study(computer networks.. ya, although not the average geek, geek nonetheless!).

My other 80 characters names are Millaj/Malahn/Shalie/Schisi, but they're not really relevant I believe.. Smile

If you have any questions, please ask away!

Panoso

Back to top Go down

Panoso, social paladin Empty Re: Panoso, social paladin

Post  Xirik Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

poke me in game
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Panoso, social paladin Empty Re: Panoso, social paladin

Post  Xirik Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm

welcome to the family
Xirik