Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azila been thinking, will like to be part of a great family

2 posters

Go down

Azila been thinking, will like to be part of a great family Empty Azila been thinking, will like to be part of a great family

Post  Azila Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Characters Name: Azila

Level: lvl 80 night elf priestess Spec: holy (main-spec), discipline(off-spec). profession: herbalist/alchemist

Experience in Raids:

As you know, I've been raiding all wrath-content, Ulduar, TotC, ICC with Raiding Alliance,
Besides that, I've been in lvl 60 Oldshool raids (MC, BL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG20, 2 times in old Naxx40), all I have done from lvl 64-70.
In Burning Crusade I've done KZ, Maggy, ZA, SC all at lvl 70, raiding some bosses in Hyjal Summit (3/5), and TK (all except Kael'Thas, cleared it after wrath came out).

Raiding days and times: all days, but maybe less on friday, after 18.00.

Nationality: Danish.

Reasons you left your guild: As many of you know I was a member of Call of the North, and I didn't leave, it was disbanded.
I don't want to rip up in the past, but just say that there was some that did things behind the back of the officers.

Tell us a few things about yourself:

Im coming from the Middle of Jutland (Herning), and got educated as Electro-Engineer i 2008. I am working mainly with software in Hi-End Audio equipment.
I've been some time away from guilds, but still been an active raider. In my last guild I've been experiencing questioning the rules about pugable, not pugable raids,
so I was thinking, when other people is so eager to do those, that they dont want a guild to put restrictions on what they can and what they cant pug, maybe I should try that as well.
Well I haven't done much pug-runs in my guild-less time, and really dont see much point doing random raids, I've done 10+ times before, with random people, just to get EPIXX/emblems, so I haven't done much pugs. But I have had a lot of fun raiding with you In Moonlight, and I think this guild is the right place for me to be in.

Azila

Back to top Go down

Azila been thinking, will like to be part of a great family Empty Re: Azila been thinking, will like to be part of a great family

Post  Tenia Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Hello Azila nice to have you here.

Poke me in Game.

Tenia N.H. Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down