Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axuath dps deathknight

2 posters

Go down

Axuath dps deathknight Empty Axuath dps deathknight

Post  Axuath Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 am

Characters Name: Axuath //damn i remember googling every name i made up to find out this unique name when i first opened this char i wanted it to be very special
Level:80 Spec: 51/0/20 //51 blood 20 unholy
Experience in Raids: i know all "except" last half of ulduar and ofc İCC
, ive done totc 25 few times with my shaman though we couldnt kill anub but took him to %1 or %2 something like that last phase is pretty rough we wiped there alot that was my best raiding experience in wotlk
Raiding days and times: well usually not friday saturday and sometimes sunday the other days are more suitable cause in weekends i some times meet with friends etc
Nationality: kinda mixed up lets say turk that i live in turkey
Reasons you left your guild: well it was the expansion just released we cleared naxxramax in few weeks and was looking for little bit more people to start 25 mans then our guildmaster suddenly said he has matters to attend in reallife that he was also our maintank so i kinda lost my bond the the pve i also left the game i said id be back in few months to our new master but when i returned i realised that the whole guild had long before disbanded ,now i have no friends from that times they left the game too i think

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): xirik ,tenia

Tell us a few things about yourself: well i am a student at computer engineering i like writing weird programs try to discover new things ,i like dancing im kinda professional hip hop dancer i even give some lessons for free at university ,i almost go to fitness everyday so im usually not online between 6 to 8 sometimes 9 but ill arrange it with the raids incase there is ,im playing wow since it came out but ofcourse i gave breaks in between i want some people to hang out with cause i barely know anyone in the realm i came to this realm at BC to form a guild with my RL friends but all disbanded while before wotlk came out then i started dk that i always dreamed of ,i like deathknights somehow ive played some shaman too because it was my only 70 horde char and some of my rl friends asked me to join them at horde so i leveled and played it for a while cause i had no friends at argent dawn and i was bored , well there is much to tell but seems enough for now

Axuath

Back to top Go down

Axuath dps deathknight Empty Re: Axuath dps deathknight

Post  Xirik Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:34 pm

seems ok poke us in game for invite
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Axuath dps deathknight Empty Re: Axuath dps deathknight

Post  Tenia Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 am

Interviewed and accepted
Tenia