Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication

Go down

Aplication Empty Aplication

Post  ContraMu Wed May 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Character name: Lachrimosis

Level: 69

Spec: BM hunter so far(can respec for raid purposes if needed)

Experience in raids: Old guild had gruul/maggy on farm (both on same night) started in SSC with lurker (hydross down since 1.5 weeks ago) kara one nighters, Zul Aman (only been there once) and in TK we have void on farm.

Raiding days and times: Most Days i can raid from aprox 9 pm (server time) to around 1 am (server time)

Nationality
: Dutch

Reasons i left my old guild:
Basically i havent'really left them as of yet completely, its just that Amatiel (a rl friend of mine) asked me to start a char on AD (which i did and eventually transferred my almost 70 huntard to it as well for gold and for the fun of leveling it while being in touch with rl friends)

Officer i spoke with
:Amatiel played messageboy between me and xirik

a few things about me : 23 year old dutch guy, loves wow (not just playing but the addon part of it as well Wink ) I'm not that good in RP so please be a little gentle on this innocent hunter Smile

My real name is Robert and i work in my own company (selling printsupplies mostly throughout the netherlands)

Just hope above information covers it a bit and hope i'll get to be part of what seems to me a wonderfull family to be in Very Happy

Greetz,

CM

ContraMu

Back to top Go down

Aplication Empty Re: Aplication

Post  Xirik Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

whisper me for some qquestions"Smile
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Aplication Empty Re: Aplication

Post  Xirik Wed May 28, 2008 9:11 pm