Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - warrior

2 posters

Go down

Application - warrior Empty Application - warrior

Post  Jyn Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Character name: Jyn
Level: 70
Spec: Fury Warrior
Experience in raids: Cleared kara with main toon (holy pally)
Raiding days and times: Am flexible most of the time. Unfortunately due to my job (Postman) late nights can be a problem, but will attempt to attend as many raids as I am needed for.
Nationality: English
Reasons i left my old guild: They didn't seem to want to raid with a fury warrior, also relied on gallow too much without helping out jyn much.
Officer i spoke with:konstantine
a few things about me : I have played Wow since day 1, and have one other toon (70 holy pally) who i would also like to join the guild with.

Jyn

Back to top Go down

Application - warrior Empty Re: Application - warrior

Post  Andacanavar Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Did your shadow priest join yesterday... or is it just me?
If one of your characters is welcome, they all are I guess, my friend.

Though we're around 4 warriors that raid Kara on the scheduled runs ATM, things can be flexible, I guess. I hope raiding is not the only reason you're joining though, you might be dissapointed Smile

welcome on board either way. poke me in game if you want for anything. Very Happy
Andacanavar
Andacanavar

http://gauntlet.gr

Back to top Go down

Post  jyn Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 pm

Though we're around 4 warriors that raid Kara on the scheduled runs ATM, things can be flexible, I guess. I hope raiding is not the only reason you're joining though, you might be dissapointed

Nah it's not the reason i was applying, don't get me wrong i'd love to raid now and again with jyn, but won't be disappointed if not, i did have a good talk with konstantine about said raiding topic. Btw the shadowpriest is my brother, thanks for the reply, hope to speak ingame soon.

jyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Konstantine Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 am

As stated we talked in game with Jyn. He and his alt are welcome to join for the initiate period so that we both can be sure Moonlight is right for each other!Smile

Welcome aboard then mate! Grab Konstantine, Andacanavar or any Officer you find for that matter to get an invite. See you under the Moon!
Konstantine
Konstantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down