Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shabaz Elemental Shaman

Go down

Shabaz Elemental Shaman  Empty Shabaz Elemental Shaman

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

Characters Name: Sshabaz http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Sshabaz/simple

Level: 90 Spec: Elemental (I can play resto well too)

Experience in Raids: Well i started half way through The Burning Crusade as a healing priest and i managed to get as far as Felmyst before the nerf. In wrath of the Lich King i healed up to the end of Ulduar where i killed everything before any nerfs, 25 man algalon 10 man algalon with no deaths. I then played elemental shaman which i am applying as now and i Killed everything on heroic difficulty Call of The Crusade Top 200, Lich King 25 man Heroic top 250 kill and Halion top 100. I scored in the top 10 on all the bosses during this time on world of logs unfortunately no screen shots of this to prove so. All this was with a guild called Flawless on the Karazhan realm. We then moved as a guild to Ravencrest and called ourselves Higher Expectations which i then became Guild master of. However after we started well getting top 100 kills i decided i needed time away from the game to sort my life out because i was playing too much!! Since that i have never raided again seriously but now i feel and i know my time is now!

Raiding days and times: Any day and anytime generally.

Nationality: English

Reasons you left your guild: Not been in a serious one since

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Grigoris!! He knows my situation.

My real name is Liam i am an electrician in the real world! I have a few interests including skiing, keeping active (I like to think i'm athletic), drinking socially and eventually i will be travelling to see the world but that is a while off!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Shabaz

Back to top Go down

Shabaz Elemental Shaman  Empty Re: Shabaz Elemental Shaman

Post  Xirik Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 am

welcome in the family mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down