Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brundr - Druid Bear/Cat

2 posters

Go down

Brundr - Druid Bear/Cat Empty Brundr - Druid Bear/Cat

Post  Brundr Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Characters Name: Brundr
Level:90
Spec: Currently Guardian. Been playing a Cat/Bear since T7.  

Experience in Raids: Started raiding in TBC PuGs. All normal raids in WotLk cleared, some hard mode. Left the game half way through Firelands. Came back for a brief stint in Dragon Soul. Led/organised the raiding in my guild from T8 to T12

Raiding days and times: Sunday, all day. Other days are difficult to commit to, since I work both evening and day shifts. I know what shift I'm working weeks in advance, though.

Nationality: Norwegian

Reasons you left your guild: Carpe Omnius (on Sporeggar-H) died a slow death, as a lot of its members had to stop playing due to work/children/etc. All the others jumped servers or guilds. I followed a few friends to AD. Currently in Ominous Latin Name, a guild I was randomly invited to. Stuck around for the perks.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik

Tell us a few things about yourself: I'm a cook by trade. I consider myself pretty laid back and good humoured, but I tend to get very obsessed with min-maxing my gear and rotation (during Wrath and Cata I would spend hours on the training dummies perfecting my Cat rotation. :3). I just got back into the game after I had to quit during T12. I'm not really looking to get into raiding super hardcore again, just some nice people to do LFR and heroics with.

Brundr

Back to top Go down

Brundr - Druid Bear/Cat Empty Re: Brundr - Druid Bear/Cat

Post  Xirik Sun May 04, 2014 8:03 pm

interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down