Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Adjoint

2 posters

Go down

Application Adjoint Empty Application Adjoint

Post  Adjoint Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:11 pm

After my absence(https://moonlight.editboard.com/t1627-long-absense) and after I had a talk with Endrae and Xirik I am making an application Smile

Characters Name: Adjoint
Level: 82
Spec: Druid (Tank/Healer)
Experience in Raids: I have some raid experience at original WoW and at BC ( if I remember right ). I have done soem raiding as DK and Druid tank at Lich King expanstion too.
Raiding days and times: -
Nationality: Greek
Reasons you left your guild: I was at Moonlight and I got kicked cause of inactivity. I left the game a few months after cata was up.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik, Endrae
Tell us a few things about yourself:
I used to have a lot of time playing MMORPGs etc. Since 11 months ago we have a baby so my time got shrinked a lot.
I dont think that I will have much time or raids.I will be mostly do questing , helping ppl ( if I dont go afk cause of baby) , raising factions for gear and craft items.

I also have a 90 DK , 85 hunter, 80 priest and other alts that I want to bring back to moonlight.
I miss my friends at moonlight guild and I hope that we will be together again Smile

Adjoint

Back to top Go down

Application Adjoint Empty Re: Application Adjoint

Post  Xirik Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 pm

welcome back
poke me or endrae for invite
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Adjoint Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello Smile

I started playing again and I will soon get the Draenor expansion too.
I must say that after my long absence I dont remember almost at all and I am still trying to get back to my feet.
No idea h many old friends r still playing the game Smile I saw Endrae yesterday and we had a nice and long talk. haha Smile

Is there any case I come back to guild ?
Since my last time at guild', I now have 2 children so I don't think that I will have enough time for raids etc Smile

C u online Smile

Adjoint

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down