Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Drazyn

2 posters

Go down

Application - Drazyn Empty Application - Drazyn

Post  Drazyn Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Characters Name: Drazyn
Level: Spec: Lvl 90 Monk WindWalker
Experience in Raids: A little But not a lot, willing to learn and spend time doing so.
Raiding days and times: Available at any time or day.
Nationality: British
Reasons you left your guild: I was unable to spend time improving my guild since i was busy trying to perfect Drazyn
Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
Tell us a few things about yourself: Im a dad of 3, full time Tattooist in england Have been playing MMO's since the age of 13. Was an officer in a very successful guild for City of Heroes. I have only been playing WoW for about 4 months now , i played back in WOTLK but stopped playing. I really do my best to do everything possible to improve my character. I also believe a MMO experience is greatly increased by the people you know in game, and i try to be as helpful as i can with the old saying "treat people how you want to be treated" if anyone wants to know anything else feel free to message me in game. Also if the guild is in need of any specific class/spec i can do it fairly quickly ( about 4/6 days ) as long as i have a little bit of forgiveness for being under geared.

Drazyn

Back to top Go down

Application - Drazyn Empty Re: Application - Drazyn

Post  Xirik Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 pm

poke me in game mate for some further questioning
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Application - Drazyn Empty Re: Application - Drazyn

Post  Xirik Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 pm

interviewed and accepted
Xirik