Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delcon Resto Druid

Go down

Delcon Resto Druid Empty Delcon Resto Druid

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 am

Characters Name: Delcon

Level: Spec: 85, Resto Druid

Experience in Raids: Well always been in Moonlight since TBC until Cata - Firelands,
Raiding days and times: I like to join as Social Player. So Vanilla-TBC- All raids, Wotlk All raids execept Ulduar!

Nationality: Sweden

Reasons you left your guild: Well since i was workless, And cash is a good thing to have, Since i like to get my own place as i think everyones wants to get the singels ones!Smile i did get a work at a resturang for like 1 year, and the work is "Chef" bad worktime no social life with that proffesonial, All day long, None time to play WoW, So thats the reason i had to go Offline for a long time. But since my passion for food aint that interested and that Funny as it was at the start when i started my carrer i changed totally line to Network/Computer

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Well i dont think i told any officer..Which is apologize for! Sad Which is an important thing to do!

Tell us a few things about yourself: Since im back to study now once again, Ive getting more freetime but not enough for raiding /School work comes first education are very important thing to me aswell with work. Im studying to (Network Special Technical ) Which comes with Diffrents classes for 1 year.

Back to top Go down

Delcon Resto Druid Empty Re: Delcon Resto Druid

Post  Xirik Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am

welcome back
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down