Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Frelaric

Go down

Application - Frelaric Empty Application - Frelaric

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:34 am

Characters Name: Frelaric
Level: 85 Spec: Survival
Experience in Raids:
  • Progression raiding in Vanilla: (Won't bother mentioning ZG or AQ20..)
  • MC (Cleared)
  • BWL (Cleared)
  • AQ40 (Cleared)
  • Naxx (up to 4 horseman)
  • Casual raiding in TBC:
  • Kharazan (Cleared)
  • Gruul 25 (Celeared)
  • Magtheridon 25 (Cleared)
  • Casual raiding in Warth:
  • Naxx 10/25 (Cleared)
  • Eye 10/25 (Cleared)
  • OS 10/25 (Cleared)
  • Ulduar 10 (up to Yogg)
  • Totc 10 (Cleared)
  • ICC 10 (Cleared)
  • Casual raiding in Cataclysm:
  • BoT (First 3 bosses on my Shaman)
  • BWD (Nothing)
  • Firelands (Nothing)
  • DS (First 4 bosses with your second group, also done first boss on heroic on a friends char, that's when I decided to start raiding again)
Raiding days and times: Monday, Tuseday & Thursday (20:00 - 00:00)
Nationality: Swedish
Reasons you left your guild: Havn't been in a guild since Wrath, mostly stopped playing in Cataclysm, currently I'm in a guild where I store most of my alts and where some of my friends also store their alts.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: I'm from Sweden, 25 years old, work-a-holic/computer geek. I have a "Family Guy" type of humour, though sometimes I can be normal Razz.. I have a wonderful daugther that's 1,5 years old which takes all of my free time when I have her at my place (we are seperated and have a fixed schedule when she's at my place and my ex), therefore I mostly play from 18:00/19:00 - 23:00/00:00 (unless I'm free and don't work). Sometimes I also work nights, which means I won't be online for ~2 days. I will know this ahead of time (roughly 1 month ahead of time, sometimes more), so I will notify the guild ahead of time won't be a problem.

When it comes to World of Warcraft I'm mostly into Achivements, I love them and I can't get enough of them, so I like to collect them all. Same goes with mounts and pets. I don't really care that much about gear (unless they have an effect). I also like progression raiding and everything that comes with it, however due to my real-life (which comes first) I don't have the luxary to do that anymore, so I'm searching for a stable mature bunch of people to do slow-paced raiding (though even on hardcore) for Mists of Pandaria (and even some now in DS).

Back to top Go down

Application - Frelaric Empty Re: Application - Frelaric

Post  Xirik Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 pm

interviewed trialed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down