Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Primaria

Go down

Application - Primaria Empty Application - Primaria

Post  Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Characters Name: Primaria (Sekundaria, Primarian, Nighlaria)
Level: Spec: 85 Disc/SP
Experience in Raids: Casual in Vanilla, Hardcore in TBC (realm 6th on Silvermoon): clearing all content and Semihardcore in Wotlk clearing all content. Stopped playing when Cata released and went back to End Firelands, starting to raid again with DS. Done 4/8 HC DS10. Have done 5/7 FL HC aswell
Raiding days and times: Can raid all days except Friday, Sat and pref not Sunday. The time of day makes no difference - My GF might be a bit annoyed if it was in the middle of dinner;)
Nationality: Denmark
Reasons you left your guild: Guild stopped raiding and 1 day raid a week was too little in order to progress.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well i study Architecture in Aarhus DK, live with my GF and do a bit of hiking, kayak, running, racing aswell friends and family.. thats why this game and these few night a week is the perfect way to get away from a stressfull everyday life and enjoyed another social aspect aswell as a good gaming atmosphere. We have raided before, so you have seen me in action, and i just hope to be a part of your team!

Back to top Go down

Application - Primaria Empty Re: Application - Primaria

Post  Xirik Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 pm

welcome on board mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down