Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanjiix - Rogue

Go down

Sanjiix - Rogue Empty Sanjiix - Rogue

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Characters Name: Sanjiix
Level: Spec: COMBAT offspec Sublety
Experience in Raids: Up to 6/8 in DS10 normal with 6 tries on Spine. I've also kille Morchok on Heroic
I have no experience in Firelands tho since i've starting playing again after DS came out.
Raiding days and times: Talked to Xirin online and your raid times on Monday and Thursday suits me fine
Nationality: Danish
Reasons you left your guild: Katla is a great guild but i applied to a backup spot and dont get any raiding as their main rogue is very active, in hindsight i probably shouldnt have applied in first place.
So they are great guild and fun people but at the end of day raiding was too important for me
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirin
Tell us a few things about yourself: Hey my name is Jens and i come from Copenhagen where i study economics. My interests are Windsurfing Soccer and of course WoW:) Well there isnt alot too tell about me myself but you can get to know me if i can join:)

Back to top Go down

Sanjiix - Rogue Empty Re: Sanjiix - Rogue

Post  Xirik Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

welcome on board mate nice to have talked with you but *evil grin* my name is Xirik
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down