Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moria's application. (Tank/DPS)

2 posters

Go down

Moria's application. (Tank/DPS) Empty Moria's application. (Tank/DPS)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Characters Name: Moría (druid)

Level: 85 Spec: Feral Tank Main Spec/Moonkin Offspec

Experience in Raids: Started to play WoW at the end of TCB and the start of Wrath, from top end game levels I have been raiding first as a healer but then as a tank. I enjoy tanking but I also Enjoy DPSing as a big bird. Have done most of Firelands. Done all: BoT/BWD/Totfw/BH and DS but in LFR so was a bit to easy.

Raiding days and times: Monday/Tuesday and Thursday are the best times for me.

Nationality: British

Reasons you left your guild: They broke up, after too much drama with the Officers they broke up over night. Was a real Pain so now I’m stuck in a perk guild that really sucks
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Saeryna, but I don’t know if he/she is an officer. Saying that I have been/still am in a core raiding guild in the horde side but have not joined any raids for 3 or more months as the guild has become to antisocial.

Tell us a few things about yourself: Well, I am a friendly person but as for my background from wow, started at the end of TBC and start of Wrath. I have been playing a Druid for as long as I can remember. My Druid has been a lot of races when the race change service happened but I made her an Night Elf from the start and keeping to it. As for myself I love to talk and get to know the players who I will raid with. I DO NOT care about loot I just want to get as much out of the game I can and for me that is just having some fun with others. After all, that’s the point of an MMO right? Anyway I hope to talk to you all soon and happy gamming.

P.S Forgot to say that i have a Death Knight tank who's gear is about the same as Moria's if that's any help at all Smile

Back to top Go down

Moria's application. (Tank/DPS) Empty Re: Moria's application. (Tank/DPS)

Post  Xirik Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 am

poke me in game please Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome mate
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Phinriel Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Welcome. Smile
Phinriel
Phinriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down