Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Mithricus,

2 posters

Go down

Application of Mithricus,  Empty Application of Mithricus,

Post  Mithricus Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Characters Name:
Mithricus

Level:

Spec:
My current specs are prot and retri, i also have full holy gear. not that this will matter much. but still!

Experience in Raids:
Well well, I have quite some experience in raiding on level 60/70/80. on level 60 i did Molten Core in a full level 60 raid group. for the rest I've seen all the other instances except Naxxramas. Sad enough i never did it in the vanilla content. On level 70 I have raided Karazhan, Gruul's lair and Magtheridon's lair with my warrior as prot and my warlock as destruction. great times. then on 80 I did all raids up till Sindragosa in Icecrown citadel on my Restoration Shaman. got quite bored off the WotLK content then, and continued to play on this chap again. Then as cataclysm came I did heroics with my Shaman and got bored of him aswell, made myself a Feral Druid and did some BH, and even one BoT. after that I noticed getting gear was becoming too easy again and I switched back to my good old paladin, and here I am now!

Nationality:
Dutch (Holland)

Reasons you left your guild:
I'm leaving this guild because the activity in it is quite low. We were supposed to raid BWL and AQ temple with l60's, tho so far I have only done molten core. And because of the low activity the social aspect in this guild is quite low aswell, thats why I'm applying to Moonlight. I've noticed theres always some people online and Xirik told me all of you guys are nice Very Happy.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did):
I spoke to Xirik.

Tell us a few things about yourself:
Well, my name is Rob, I live in Holland and I study technical physics. this takes up most of my weekdays for homework, but during my homework I'm online on WoW most of the time. As for stuff I like to do.. i hang out with my friends and girlfriend allot in the weekends. and ofcourse, I like to play wow. Besides that, if the weather allows me to I like to go cycling.
About me ingame, I'm an experience locked level 60 paladin. I like to farm achievements or just duel/chat with people that I meet. At the moment I dont really have any interest in leveling a character to 85.

Mithricus

Back to top Go down

Application of Mithricus,  Empty Re: Application of Mithricus,

Post  Xirik Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:48 am

welcome to the guild my friend poke me or an officer (zhid , galaharenn endrae niphai pastine phinlee mui to get your invite)
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down