Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid and shaman druild application

2 posters

Go down

Druid and shaman druild application Empty Druid and shaman druild application

Post  Specialcrayons Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Characters Name:umagá and ákíya
Level:both 85 Spec: druid is feral tank. Shaman in enhancement dps
Experience in Raids: I was mainly active during naxx to the mid point of icecrown cit, then at the very start of cata until taking a short break. Ive recently started getting back onto the raiding scene, ive had many compliments on my play.
Raiding days and times: When im not working or dont have to finish coursework or exam work. Smile
Nationality:English
Reasons you left your guild: The guild i was in on another server (chamber of aspects), did not have a standard raiding team which i heavily disliked as it felt like i was with different people everytime, rather much like pugging, I found it frustrating when guildies died repeatedly on the same things expecting different results.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I have not , i was recommended this guild by several on server.
Tell us a few things about yourself: I played here and there in vanilla, in BC i actually started to understand the basics of the game and in wotlk is when i started taking my role in raids seriously refusing to be the reason why progress was stunted in past guilds, and during cata i work hard to learn more about the specifics of the characters i play i.e. id learn about druid tanking but compeletly ignore the other specs taking my dedication to one.

I look foward to a response on my application, looking at other app's if you wish to speak to me in game ill be on after 4pm uk time. Thank you for reading.
Specialcrayons
Specialcrayons

Back to top Go down

Druid and shaman druild application Empty Re: Druid and shaman druild application

Post  Xirik Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 am

poke me in game mate please
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Druid and shaman druild application Empty Re: Druid and shaman druild application

Post  Xirik Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am

interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down