Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maphisto - Furry Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Maphisto - Furry Warrior Empty Maphisto - Furry Warrior

Post  Maphisto Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Characters Name: Maphisto
Level: 85 Spec: Fury - Offspec Prot
Experience in Raids: Okay....
Vanilla: None
BC: Everything up to and including Kalecgos.
Wrath: All normal mode raids. All heroic modes bar LK. Tribute to Insanity (Many attempts at Dedicated insanity (iLevel 232 + 226) being one off, and I of course gave up my spot on the one time we got it :<.
Cata: BWD (Cleared), BoT (Cleared), Occuthar (Went boom)
Raiding days and times: Will differ from week to week, but alas, i will be free the majority of the time.
Nationality: English.
Reasons you left your guild: On this character, the only guild I've been in was Phobia. I ended up being kicked from the guild during a time of inactivity due to RL personal issues. *Shrugs*. Stuff happens I suppose. All issues are, as of now, cleared and all is well.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Phinlee, seems like a nice person to be fair. If the other members of your guild are like this, I can see it being a wonderful place to be ^^.
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well, my names Matt, but you can call me Matt. I'm 21, in case you didn't read the age section above. I love Metal (music genre ofc), playing games and fighting bears - Watching Football. For things that are of remote interest in game, you may have noticed that I am an experienced raider, more so of the older content. All that I have listed above is what I did during that expansion, not what I have done now. While my experience in firelands is indeed limited, only being on a trash run before hand, I quickly learn encounters and shortly thereafter be able to perform my role to a high standard. Not to blow my own horn, but I enjoy encounters that are technically challenging (Think Mimiron HM back in Ulduar, that was fun). I should probably finish off this paragraph now, but the whole idea of selling myself only really came about here... Sorry... Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a nice day ^^.

Maphisto

Back to top Go down

Maphisto - Furry Warrior Empty Re: Maphisto - Furry Warrior

Post  Xirik Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:30 am

poke me in game
Smile
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down