Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senthia - Boomkin/Tree

Go down

Senthia - Boomkin/Tree Empty Senthia - Boomkin/Tree

Post  Senthia Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Characters Name: Senthia
Level: 80 Spec: Boomkin/Tree
Experience in Raids: Vanilla & TBC (except Kara done earlier) done after WotLK release; all WotLK basics cleared + Glory of the Raider 10; Ulduar10hard - 10/14, Ulduar25 - 12/14, no Yoggy or Algalon of any kind :.( ; TotC10/25 - 5/5; TotGC10 - 4/5; TotGC25 - 2/5; ICC10 - 10/12; ICC10hc - 5/12; ICC25 - 12/12; ICC25hc - 8/12
Raiding days and times: no rules about that, got 24h work sometimes
Nationality: Poland
Reasons you left your guild: I have been in Moonlight two years ago, I've learned raiding thanks to you, but I decided to switch for hardcore raiding. I was in Shadow Storm, Bloodfire Legacy and Butterfly Effect. SS & BE disbanded, I left BL because of poor progress knowing that I will probably quit hardcore raiding. Now I'm exhausted with it and wanna come back to my AD former guild and stay here as long as possible, gain good relationship. I don't know how much I will raid with you, but I can assure you I can gear up fast with my experience, lead some pugs or unofficial runs
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: I am from Poland, my name is Tomasz. I am 27yo doctor working in ophthalmology ward. In my profession it as hard to find a free time, so in last weeks I realized I can’t keep it like that anymore and I decided to quit hardcore raiding. I love WoW, but there are many things to do I can’t, because keeping good progress in raiding costs too much for me. I am playing other RPGs, action games, SC2 last time. Music and AirSoftGuns are my secondary interests.

Senthia

Back to top Go down

Senthia - Boomkin/Tree Empty Re: Senthia - Boomkin/Tree

Post  Senthia Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 am

...and done RS25 aswell. My current goal is to get Bloostained Frostbrood Vanquisher, Ironbound Proto-Drake and "Starcaller".

Senthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Senthia Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry, not Iron but Rusted P-D, but Iron would be really nice too if the guild will be up for it. I have prepared many macros to simplify tactics in Ulduar Hard.

Senthia

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

poke me in game mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down