Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior Empty Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior

Post  Vraxos Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Characters Name: Vraxos
Level:80 Spec: Protection Warrior
Experience in Raids: Some Classic Raids (Zul Gurub,Molten Core),All TBC and All Lichking up to Sindragosa ICC
Raiding
days and times: For now i have some job issues that will take sometime to solve,but i am sure when i ll deal with them i ll be more active!
Nationality: Greek
Reasons you left your
guild: I was in another realm Anachronos raiding with a good team but the guild felt apart.Then Nephyria,who happens to be my student on bass lessons,told me about his server and the guild.So i decided to meet you and try things out.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik was kind enough and he seems a good guy.So hope to be soon with u.
Tell us a few
things about yourself: I am a teacher of music and i enjoy playing WoW as well.Good teamwork and fun is the key Smile

Thanks for reading my application!

Vraxos

Back to top Go down

Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior Empty Re: Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior

Post  Xirik Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm

interviewed and accepted
welcome aboard mate
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior Empty Re: Application of Vraxos ,Protection Warrior

Post  Vraxos Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks all see you soon! Very Happy

Vraxos

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodfang Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

I am a teacher of music ...Good teamwork and fun is the key Smile

lololololol music pun!!
Hodfang
Hodfang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down