Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Application - Este

Go down

Social Application - Este Empty Social Application - Este

Post  Este Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello,

like the the title indicates I am interested in a purely social membership. It crossed my mind a few month ago after Arven and Silvia joined this guild but I stopped playing WoW again so I dropped it. But recently I revived my account, not entirely sure why actually but it has something to do my new Hardware. Anyway I figured that I should follow Arven and Silvia now.

So here it is. Probably a good idea to tell you a few things now.

I started playing this game a week after the official release. Played for 4 and 1/2 years straight. After starting a few chars I made a Priest, which ended up being my favorite class. I visited almost any place with this character, except Sunwell and the Icecrown Citadel. And managed to kill all bosses in these places. Until they released 3.2 which is for me the low point of this game. But even before that I got more and more bored, I think it actually started with WotlK itself. I only enjoyed clearing Ulduar, but even that got quite boring after 2-3 complete runs. Well long story short I canceled my account back in September 2009 and played a few single player games again. I came back to AD in December for a short visit, which lasted till February 2010. And to be honest I am not sure if I will stay for long. My current idea is to get my warlock, which is my only alt and the character I wish to join with, to 80 and do some nonsense with it. However I have no interest in raids or heroics. At least not until Cataclysm is out. But that's another story.

You have to excuse me if I don't discuss any personal stuff on an open forum but I am more the willing to answer any question in a personal chat. However I can assure that I am way over 18 years old. Smile

Can't think of anything else I could add ... hmm except ... well if you let that guy in *points to Berethed* then I can get in too. Very Happy

greetings,
Este, Priestess of Elune

Este

Back to top Go down

Social Application - Este Empty Re: Social Application - Este

Post  Este Sun May 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Edit:

I forgot to mention the name of my Warlock. It's Amanthala ... in case I am online.

Este

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Sun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Hey Estel

I have to admit that your application is a bit confusing as your decision on if you are going to play wow or not. Anyway I would gladly discuss with you all the matters. Poke me ( Tenia ) or Xirik on line to talk more.

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down