Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFB mage

2 posters

Go down

FFB mage Empty FFB mage

Post  shagatame Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Characters Name: Shagatame
Level: 80 Spec: FFB 0/53/18
Experience in Raids: Classic MC, TBC Kar, Gruul, Mag, SSC 5/6, TK 4/4 (illidian at 75 lvl so OP) MH 3/5 or 4/5 dont remember well FFB mage Icon_smile, never on BT . WOTLK Nax 10/25 VoA 10/25 OS 10/25 Eoe 25 Ulduar 25 (but Algalon) Coliseum 10/25 (normal) Ony 10/25
Raiding days and times: I can raid lot of days but prefer skip raid on Weekend, as more late better, but i think can attend RA timing and Ml timing too
Nationality:Esp
Reasons you left your guild: A bit lack of progress and discipline, few active raiders, what pushed me to join Craze in Kilrogg ( 8 moths ago or so) in search of a hardcore experience, the Hardcore exp were nice but the Hardcore life its like seems heavy, even more if you change of server at same time, so back to CotN were i were for 2 years before Join Craze, but CotN lacked the same deffects from 8 moths ago and i felt attracted for RA handing, not hardcore but serious, kicking if needed, recruiting all time keep feed the Guild/Alliance
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik
Tell us a few things about yourself: Lawyer, Wow addict and i like serious targets and rules, may be for the lawyer side.

shagatame

Back to top Go down

FFB mage Empty Re: FFB mage

Post  Xirik Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Interviewed and accepted
welcome back Shaga
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down